Hotels in McCook, Nebraska
Search & Compare McCook Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in McCook
McCook overviewYou'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Heritage Hills Golf Course. While you're here, stop by Museum of the High Plains and Indianola City Park. Whatever you're into, McCook has something for you.
Where to stay in McCookWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, McCook has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of McCook hotels:
- • Chief Motel
- • McCook Days Inn
- • Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - McCook
How to get to McCookFly in to McCook, NE (MCK-McCook Regional), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from downtown McCook. McCook Station is the closest train station.
What to see around McCookSome recommended attractions include:
- • Museum of the High Plains
- • Heritage Hills Golf Course
- • Indianola City Park
When to visit McCookIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 2.5 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.9 inches
- • October-December: 3.3 inches