Hotels in South Beloit, Illinois
Search & Compare South Beloit Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in South Beloit
South Beloit overviewSouth Beloit is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Pohlman Field. While you're here, stop by Logan Museum of Anthropology and Angel Museum. South Beloit is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in South BeloitA welcoming city for all, South Beloit has a variety of lodging options. There are 59 hotels in the South Beloit area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 29 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6770 user reviews of South Beloit hotels:
- • Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit/South Beloit (South Beloit)
- • Garden Hotel and Conference Center (South Beloit)
- • Tollway Inn of Beloit (South Beloit)
How to get to South BeloitFly in to Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 20 mi (32.3 km) from downtown South Beloit. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.9 mi (109.4 km) away.
What to see around South BeloitHere are some top sights to see:
- • Logan Museum of Anthropology
- • Angel Museum
- • Pohlman Field
- • Beckman Mill County Park
- • Rotary Botanical Gardens
When to visit South BeloitWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.2 inches