Hotels in Garberville, California
Search & Compare Garberville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Garberville
Garberville overviewGarberville is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and known for its gardens and spas. You'll appreciate the cheese and coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Redway City Park and Tooby Memorial Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Briceland Vineyards Winery and Mateel Community Center. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Garberville is for you.
Where to stay in GarbervilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Garberville is the place to go.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 243 user reviews of Garberville hotels:
- • Benbow Historic Inn (Garberville)
- • Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn (Garberville)
- • Humboldt Redwoods Inn (Garberville)
How to get to GarbervilleFly in to Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 60.2 mi (97 km) from downtown Garberville.
What to see around GarbervilleHighlights like its gardens are popular with families and top attractions include:
- • One Log House
- • Shrine Drive Thru Tree
- • Confusion Hill Gravity House
- • Drive-Thru Tree Park
- • Redway City Park
- • Tooby Memorial Park
- • Richardson Grove State Park
- • Mal Coombs Park
- • Abalone Point
- • Briceland Vineyards Winery
- • Mateel Community Center
- • Humboldt County Office
- • Garberville Town Square
- • Black Sands Beach