Hotels in Plano, Illinois
Search & Compare Plano Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Plano
Plano overviewPlano is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and theaters, and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and coffee options. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Chicago Premium Outlets to shop. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Aurora University. Plano is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PlanoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Plano can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 104 hotels in the Plano area and you can shop as many as 31 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 42 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 53 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to PlanoFly in to Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from downtown Plano. Plano Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PlanoSights especially popular with families include:
- • Raging Waves Waterpark
- • Kane County Fairgrounds
- • Chicago Premium Outlets
- • Geneva Commons
- • Aurora University
- • Grand Army of the Republic Hall
- • Hollywood Casino
- • Waubonsee Community College
- • Paramount Theater
When to visit PlanoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches