Hotels in Newberry, South Carolina
Search & Compare Newberry Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Newberry
Newberry overviewNewberry is a small town distinct for its historical sites and sports. You'll find extensive seafood and coffee options. Families can spend some quality time at Wells Japanese Garden and Carter & Holmes Orchids. Make it a point to see sights like Newberry Opera House and Crooked Creek Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Newberry is for you.
Where to stay in NewberryWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Newberry can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $88 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 413 user reviews of Newberry hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newberry
- • Hampton Inn Newberry Opera House
- • Days Inn Newberry
- • Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
How to get to NewberryFly in to Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from downtown Newberry. Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 53 mi (85.4 km) away.
What to see around NewberryFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Wells Japanese Garden
- • Carter & Holmes Orchids
- • Newberry Opera House
- • Crooked Creek Park
- • Lake Greenwood State Park
- • Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site
When to visit NewberryWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 12.8 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.2 inches
- • October-December: 11.1 inches