Hotels in Tracy

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tracy?

Top landmarks in Tracy

Find out more about Tracy

Tracy is a family-friendly city where you can spend time checking out the local cuisine. You might find the perfect souvenir at West Valley Mall or Tracy Outlets. You might find that sights like Eagal Lakes and Ramon Rios Winery are worth a visit.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Tracy?
Home2 Suites by Hilton Tracy, Hampton Inn Tracy and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tracy, an IHG Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Tracy?
Park your car for free at these properties: Motel 6 Tracy, CA, Extended Stay America Suites Stockton Tracy and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tracy, an IHG Hotel. There are 6 options you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Tracy?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Tracy, most accommodations offer refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Tracy?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Motel 6 Tracy, CA, Extended Stay America Suites Stockton Tracy, and Best Western Luxury Inn. There are 5 alternatives to choose from on our site.
Which Tracy hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tracy, Econo Lodge and Extended Stay America Suites Stockton Tracy.
Where can I stay in Tracy if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tracy is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay in Tracy if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 18 vacation homes.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Tracy for a family-friendly trip?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tracy, Hampton Inn Tracy and Motel 6 Tracy, CA. You can also review 10 options on our site.
What will the weather in Tracy be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Tracy when the average temp is 73°F. December and January are the coldest months when the average temperature is 49°F. January and February are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tracy hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tracy trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring