Hotels in North Manchester, Indiana
Search & Compare North Manchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Manchester
North Manchester overviewNorth Manchester is a luxury getaway distinct for its sports and theaters, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Honeywell Center and Wagon Wheel Theatre. Head to Paradise Spring Park and Wabash County Historical Museum to make some memories. North Manchester is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in North ManchesterWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, North Manchester has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $102 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to North ManchesterFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from downtown North Manchester.
What to see around North ManchesterA top draw is the area's theater, as well as places like:
- • Honeywell Center
- • Wagon Wheel Theatre
- • Paradise Spring Park
- • Wabash County Historical Museum
When to visit North ManchesterIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches