Hotels in Rockville, Utah
Search & Compare Rockville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rockville
Rockville overviewRockville is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead and Court of the Patriarchs Viewpoint when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Grafton Ghost Town and LaFave Gallery. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Rockville is for you.
Where to stay in RockvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rockville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 33 hotels in the Rockville area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $108 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9350 user reviews of Rockville hotels: Amber Inn Bed and Breakfast (Zion National Park South Entrance)
How to get to RockvilleFly in to St. George, UT (SGU), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from downtown Rockville. Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 137.2 mi (220.9 km) away.
What to see around RockvilleIts parks, mountain views, and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead
- • Court of the Patriarchs Viewpoint
- • Emerald Pools
- • Checkerboard Mesa
- • Angels Landing
- • Grafton Ghost Town
- • LaFave Gallery
- • DeZion Gallery
- • Sorella Gallery
- • David J West Gallery
When to visit RockvilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 4.1 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches