Hotels in Harrisburg, Illinois
Search & Compare Harrisburg Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Harrisburg
Harrisburg overviewHarrisburg is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Make it a point to see sights like Shawnee Hills Country Club and Saline County Area Museum. Harrisburg is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HarrisburgWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Harrisburg can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the Harrisburg area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1990 user reviews of Harrisburg hotels: Quality Inn
How to get to HarrisburgFly in to Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from downtown Harrisburg.
What to see around HarrisburgHere are some favorite choices:
- • Shawnee Hills Country Club
- • Saline County Area Museum
- • Garden of the Gods Recreation Area
When to visit HarrisburgCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 11.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches