Hotels in Adel, Georgia
Search & Compare Adel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Adel
Adel overviewAdel is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Factory Stores at Adel or Valdosta Mall. Check out local attractions like Cook County Chamber of Commerce and Circlestone Country Club. Adel is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in AdelWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Adel can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 56 hotels in the Adel area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7387 user reviews of Adel hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Adel (Adel)
- • Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park (Adel)
- • Super 8 Adel Ga (Adel)
How to get to AdelFly in to Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional), 26 mi (41.8 km) from downtown Adel.
What to see around AdelBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir—or simply browse:
- • Factory Stores at Adel
- • Valdosta Mall
- • Cook County Chamber of Commerce
- • Circlestone Country Club
- • Reed Bingham State Park
- • Horse Creek Winery
- • Stone Creek Golf Club
When to visit AdelWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 0 inches
- • April-June: 0 inches
- • July-September: 0 inches
- • October-December: 0 inches