Hotels in Dover, Idaho
Search & Compare Dover Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dover
Dover overviewDover is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Lakeview Park and Sandpoint City Beach Park. Local sights like Bonner County Historical Society Museum and Panida Theater are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Dover is for you.
Where to stay in DoverWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dover can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 14 hotels in the Dover area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1299 user reviews of Dover hotels: Dover Bay Resort
How to get to DoverFly in to Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 60.9 mi (98 km) from downtown Dover.
What to see around DoverIts lakes and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Lakeview Park
- • Sandpoint City Beach Park
- • Bonner County Historical Society Museum
- • Panida Theater
- • Liberty Pier
- • Sandpoint Elks Golf Course
- • Schweitzer Mountain Resort
When to visit DoverWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 10.2 inches
- • April-June: 7.7 inches
- • July-September: 4.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches