Hotels in Bassett, Nebraska
Search & Compare Bassett Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bassett
Bassett overviewBassett is known for its parks and museums. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Spend a relaxing day at Keller Park State Recreation Area when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Sellers Barton Museum. Whatever you're into, Bassett has something for you.
Where to stay in BassettFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Bassett is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
What to see around BassettHere are some local highlights:
- • Keller Park State Recreation Area
- • Sellers Barton Museum
When to visit BassettWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 9.6 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches