Hotels in Pratt, Kansas
Search & Compare Pratt Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pratt
Pratt overviewPratt is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and parks. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Pratt County Historical Museum and Vernon Filley Art Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Lemon Park and Pratt Community College. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Pratt is for you.
Where to stay in PrattFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pratt is the place to go. There are 8 hotels in the Pratt area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 236 user reviews of Pratt hotels:
- • Comfort Suites Pratt
- • Best Western Plus Pratt
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pratt
- • Motel 6 Pratt, KS
- • Super 8 Pratt
How to get to PrattFly in to Dodge City, KS (DDC-Dodge City Regional), 67.8 mi (109.1 km) from downtown Pratt.
What to see around PrattThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Pratt County Historical Museum
- • Vernon Filley Art Museum
- • Lemon Park
- • Pratt Community College
When to visit PrattCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 4.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 8.8 inches
- • October-December: 4.4 inches