Hotels in Sandusky, Michigan
Search & Compare Sandusky Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sandusky
Sandusky overviewSandusky is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Make it a point to see sights like Woodland Hills Golf Club and Sanilac County Courthouse. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Sandusky is for you.
Where to stay in SanduskyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Sandusky has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Sandusky with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Sandusky, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to SanduskyFly in to Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 62.5 mi (100.6 km) from downtown Sandusky.
What to see around SanduskySome recommended attractions include:
- • Woodland Hills Golf Club
- • Sanilac County Courthouse
- • Sanilac County Historic Village and Museum
- • Sanilac Petroglyphs Historic State Park
- • Lexington Village Theatre
When to visit SanduskyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 9.1 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches