Hotels in Quinault, Washington
Search & Compare Quinault Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Quinault
Quinault overviewQuinault is a relaxing place known for its beaches and oceanfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of the jungle and the rainforest. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Quinault Rain Forest Nature Trail when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Lake Quinault Museum and Quinault Rain Forest Visitor Information Center. Quinault is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in QuinaultWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Quinault can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 171 user reviews of Quinault hotels: Rain Forest Resort Village (Quinault)
How to get to QuinaultFly in to Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 47.2 mi (75.9 km) from downtown Quinault. Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 71.8 mi (115.5 km) away.
What to see around QuinaultSome highlights of the area include:
- • Lake Quinault Museum
- • Quinault Rain Forest Nature Trail
- • Quinault Rain Forest Visitor Information Center
When to visit QuinaultCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 74°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 29.1 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 6.2 inches
- • October-December: 32.2 inches