Hotels in Ferndale, California
Search & Compare Ferndale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ferndale
Ferndale overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of the sea and forests, Ferndale is known for its parks and riverfront. You'll enjoy the abundant beer and coffee choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Centerville County Park and Beach and Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters. While you're here, stop by Ferndale Museum and Ferndale Historic Cemetery. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Ferndale is for you.
Where to stay in FerndaleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ferndale has accommodations to fit every need. There are 38 hotels in the Ferndale area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7234 user reviews of Ferndale hotels:
- • Gingerbread Mansion Inn (Ferndale)
- • Ye Olde Danish Inn (Ferndale)
- • The Shaw House Inn (Ferndale)
How to get to FerndaleFly in to Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from downtown Ferndale.
What to see around FerndaleFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Loleta Cheese Factory
- • Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters
- • Sequoia Park Zoo
- • Sequoia Park Garden
- • Blue Ox Millworks
- • Firemens Park
- • Centerville County Park and Beach
- • Fortuna Dog Park
- • Rohner Park
- • Humboldt Botanical Garden
- • Ferndale Museum
- • Ferndale Historic Cemetery
- • Humboldt County Fairgrounds
- • Fernbridge Historic Bridge
- • Bear River Casino