Hotels in Kenova, West Virginia
Search & Compare Kenova Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kenova
Kenova overviewKenova is special for its live music, riverfront, and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to KYOVA Tri-State Mall and Ashland Town Center to shop. Make some time to see popular sights such as Huntington Museum of Art and Keith Albee Theatre. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Kenova is for you.
Where to stay in KenovaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Kenova has accommodations to fit every need. There are 33 hotels in the Kenova area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to KenovaFly in to Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 1 mi (1.7 km) from downtown Kenova.
What to see around KenovaEntertainment, live music, and theaters are top draws, along with cultural places like:
- • Huntington Museum of Art
- • Keith Albee Theatre
- • Highlands Museum and Discovery Center
- • Pendleton Art Center
- • Paramount Arts Center
- • Marshall University
- • Ohio University Southern Campus
- • KYOVA Tri-State Mall
- • Central Park
- • Virginia Point Park
- • Camayo Arcade
- • Ashland Town Center
When to visit KenovaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches