Hotels in Ranchester, Wyoming
Search & Compare Ranchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ranchester
Ranchester overviewRanchester is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and flowers. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Take a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of Sheridan College. Head to Connor Battlefield State Historic Site and Kendrick Golf Course to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Ranchester also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RanchesterA welcoming city for all, Ranchester has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Ranchester area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
How to get to RanchesterFly in to Sheridan, WY (SHR-Sheridan County), 12 mi (19.3 km) from downtown Ranchester.
What to see around RanchesterIts waterfalls, hiking trails, and flowers are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Connor Battlefield State Historic Site
- • Kendrick Park
- • Kendrick Golf Course
- • Trail End State Historic Site
- • Blacktooth Brewing Company
- • WYO Theater
- • Sheridan County Musuem
When to visit RanchesterCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 2.1 inches
- • April-June: 6.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.7 inches