Hotels in University Park, Illinois
Search & Compare University Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in University Park
University Park overviewUniversity Park is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and theaters. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. A stop at places like Coyote Run Golf Course and Ravisloe Country Club will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, University Park also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in University ParkUniversity Park offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 149 hotels in the University Park area and you can shop as many as 27 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 59 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 79 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
How to get to University ParkFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from downtown University Park. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away. University Park Station is the closest train station.
What to see around University ParkSights especially popular with families include:
- • Centennial Park Aquatic Center
- • Orland Park Sportsplex
- • First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- • Midwest Carvers Museum
- • Lansing Square Shopping Center
- • River Oaks Center
- • Coyote Run Golf Course
- • Ravisloe Country Club
- • Tinley Park Convention Center
- • Oak Hill Park
- • Lan-Oak Park
When to visit University ParkCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches