Hotels in Alpine, Wyoming
Search & Compare Alpine Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alpine
Alpine overviewAlpine is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum. Snow King Resort and Jackson Town Square are popular sights to see. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Alpine is for you.
Where to stay in AlpineWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Alpine can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 56 hotels in the Alpine area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $179 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 8905 user reviews of Alpine hotels: Flying Saddle Resort
How to get to AlpineFly in to Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from downtown Alpine.
What to see around AlpineSights especially popular with families include:
- • Amaze'n Maze in Jackson Hole
- • Teton Ice Park
- • Alpine Slide of Jackson Hole
- • Wildlife and Natural History Safaris
- • Snow King Resort
- • Jackson Town Square
- • Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum
- • National Elk Refuge
When to visit AlpineCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 28°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 3.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.8 inches
- • July-September: 4.2 inches
- • October-December: 4.4 inches