LGBT Friendly Hotels in Washington
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of LGBT friendly hotels in Washington
- United States Capitol
- Union Station Shopping Center
- White House
- Tysons Corner Center
- National Mall (The Mall)
- Smithsonian Institution
- FedEx Field
- Verizon Center (MCI Center)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Old Town Alexandria
- National Gallery of Art
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Harbor
- Washington Monument
- National Museum of American History
- Howard University
- Smithsonian's National Zoo
Booking Gay Friendly Hotels in Washington
With prices starting from just $24/night, you can sure you're getting the best deal.
Read 6333 reviews from fellow guests to make sure your Washington hotel is truly inclusive. Out of 6333 actual guest reviews, our LGBT-friendly hotels in Washington have an average rating of 4.2.
Our most booked Gay and LGBT friendly hotels in Washington from the last hour are:
1. Park Hyatt Washington
2. Grand Hyatt Washington
3. Hyatt Regency Washington DC
4. Liaison Capitol Hill DC
5. The Embassy Row Hotel
With the current favorite being: Park Hyatt Washington.
We also like to recognize our outstanding hotel partners whenever possible so be sure to check out these great LGBT-friendly hotels, rated highest by our guests for:
1. Cleanliness: Park Hyatt Washington
2. Service: Park Hyatt Washington
3. Comfort: Park Hyatt Washington
4. Condition: Park Hyatt Washington
How to book your Washington Gay friendly stay for less
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
Washington travel guides
Step out from your Washington hotel with this handy itinerary for a short getaway in Washington and ...
Washington, D.C.’s extensive shopping scene is as eclectic as you'd expect from the sprawling US cap...
Fittingly for a city with such an influence on the world, Washington, D.C. boasts a vibrant, global ...