Hotels in Bucksnort, Tennessee
Search & Compare Bucksnort Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bucksnort
Bucksnort overviewBucksnort is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and theaters. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Local sights like Loretta Lynn's Ranch and Grinder's Switch Winery are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bucksnort is for you.
Where to stay in BucksnortWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bucksnort can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the Bucksnort area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to BucksnortFly in to Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 59.1 mi (95.1 km) from downtown Bucksnort.
What to see around BucksnortSome highlights of the area include:
- • Loretta Lynn's Ranch
- • Grinder's Switch Winery
- • Buffalo River Country Club
When to visit BucksnortIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 13.6 inches
- • April-June: 15.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 14.6 inches