Columbia Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Columbia
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Fort Jackson
- University of South Carolina
- Colonial Life Arena
- Williams Brice Stadium
- Riverbanks Zoo and Garden
- Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- Village at Sandhill Mall
- South Carolina State Fairgrounds
- Palmetto Health Richland Hospital
- Columbia Place Mall
- Frankie's Fun Park
- Allen University
- South Carolina State House
- South Carolina State Museum
- Columbia Museum of Art
- Carolina Coliseum
- Sesquicentennial State Park
- Polo Road Ball Park
- Township Auditorium
Hotels in Columbia with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Columbia, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Columbia by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia Downtown/The Vista
- Service: Staybridge Suites Columbia
- Comfort: Staybridge Suites Columbia
- Condition: Hyatt Place Columbia/Downtown/The Vista
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!