Hotels in Douglas, Wyoming
Search & Compare Douglas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Douglas hotels
Best hotels in Douglas
Douglas overviewDouglas is a small town unique for its historical sites, live music, and sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Make it a point to see sights like Wyoming Pioneer Museum and Bartling Park. A family-friendly area, Douglas also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DouglasFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Douglas is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 207 user reviews of Douglas hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Douglas
- • Sleep Inn & Suites Douglas
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Douglas
- • Hotel LaBonte
- • FIRST INTERSTATE INN
How to get to DouglasFly in to Casper, WY (CPR-Natrona County Intl.), 55.2 mi (88.9 km) from downtown Douglas. Laramie, WY (LAR-Laramie Regional) is the next closest major airport, 101.5 mi (163.3 km) away.
What to see around DouglasSome recommended attractions include:
- • Wyoming Pioneer Museum
- • Bartling Park
- • Ayres Natural Bridge State Park
When to visit DouglasIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 35°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 2.1 inches