Hotels in Acoma, New Mexico
Search & Compare Acoma Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Acoma
- Most booked
14 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We only had an evening at Sky City, but have recommended it to several family members in just the past two days! The decor was engaging--the historical photos were incredibly beautiful and inspiring. The wall mural and old maps were fascinating. Our meal at the restaurant was very good and prices..."
A Traveller, Aug 2016, US
Best hotels in Acoma
Acoma overviewAcoma is a budget-friendly place distinct for its rich culture and known for its spas and casinos. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Sky City Cultural Center and Haak'u Museum and Acoma Pueblo Indian Museum. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Enchanted Mesa and San Estevan Del Rey Mission Church. A family- and business-friendly area, Acoma also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AcomaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Acoma has accommodations to fit every need. There are 10 hotels in the Acoma area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 987 user reviews of Acoma hotels: Sky City Casino Hotel
How to get to AcomaFly in to Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 59.1 mi (95.2 km) from downtown Acoma.
What to see around AcomaThe area's local highlights include its local culture and places like:
- • Sky City Cultural Center and Haak'u Museum
- • Acoma Pueblo Indian Museum
- • San Estevan Del Rey Mission Church
- • Mining Museum
- • Enchanted Mesa
- • Sky City Casino
- • Northwest New Mexico Visitor Center
- • La Ventana Natural Arch
- • Mount Taylor
When to visit AcomaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 1.6 inches
- • April-June: 1.5 inches
- • July-September: 4.6 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches