Hotels in Deckerville, Michigan
Search & Compare Deckerville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Deckerville
Deckerville overviewA stop at places like Sanilac County Courthouse and Woodland Hills Golf Club will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Deckerville has something for you.
Where to stay in DeckervilleA welcoming city for all, Deckerville has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to DeckervilleFly in to Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 69 mi (111.1 km) from downtown Deckerville.
What to see around DeckervilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Sanilac County Courthouse
- • Woodland Hills Golf Club
- • Sanilac County Historic Village and Museum
- • Sanilac Petroglyphs Historic State Park
- • Lexington Village Theatre
When to visit DeckervilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 9.1 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches