Hotels in Hampton, Iowa
Search & Compare Hampton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Hampton
Hotels in Hampton
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 20 miles of Hampton
17 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Stay was great, clean room everything worked and was never bothered."
A Traveller, Nov 2016, US
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Very nice hotel, was very clean, very nice staff. Our room was very clean, updated and comfy. "
W, Jan 2017, US
Best hotels in Hampton
Hampton overviewHampton is a budget-friendly place known for its festivals, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Beeds Lake State Park and Maynes Grove when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Franklin County Fair and Convention Center and Pat Clark Art Collection. A family- and business-friendly area, Hampton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HamptonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hampton can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Hampton hotels: AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hampton
How to get to HamptonFly in to Mason City, IA (MCW-Mason City Municipal), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from downtown Hampton.
What to see around HamptonIts lakes and waterfalls are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Beeds Lake State Park
- • Maynes Grove
- • Assembly Park
- • Franklin County Fair and Convention Center
- • Pat Clark Art Collection
- • Ellsworth Community College
- • Highland Country Club
- • Eagle City Winery
When to visit HamptonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches