Hotels in Hampton, Iowa
Search & Compare Hampton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Hampton
Hotels in Hampton
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
Hotels within 20 miles of Hampton
Most recent review
"Stay was great, clean room everything worked and was never bothered."
A Traveller, Nov 2016, US
Most recent review
"The rooms were comfortable and welcoming! Super clean and comfortable beds!"
A Traveller, Dec 2016, US
Best hotels in Hampton
Hampton overviewHampton is a budget-friendly place known for its festivals, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Beeds Lake State Park and Maynes Grove when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Franklin County Fair and Convention Center and Pat Clark Art Collection. A family- and business-friendly area, Hampton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HamptonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hampton can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Hampton hotels: AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hampton
How to get to HamptonFly in to Mason City, IA (MCW-Mason City Municipal), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from downtown Hampton.
What to see around HamptonIts lakes and waterfalls are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Beeds Lake State Park
- • Maynes Grove
- • Assembly Park
- • Franklin County Fair and Convention Center
- • Pat Clark Art Collection
- • Ellsworth Community College
- • Highland Country Club
- • Eagle City Winery
When to visit HamptonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches