Hotels in Hays, Kansas
Search & Compare Hays Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Hays hotels
Best hotels in Hays
Hays overviewHays is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Fort Hays State University. Make it a point to see sights like Ellis County Historical Society Museum and Fort Hays Municipal Golf Course. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Hays is for you.
Where to stay in HaysFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Hays is the place to go. There are 24 hotels in the Hays area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3102 user reviews of Hays hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays (Hays)
- • Best Western Butterfield Inn (Hays)
- • Hampton Inn HaysNorth of I70 (Hays)
- • Sleep Inn And Suites Hays (Hays)
- • Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hays (Hays)
How to get to HaysFly in to Hays, KS (HYS-Hays Regional), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from downtown Hays.
What to see around HaysHere are some local highlights:
- • Ellis County Historical Society Museum
- • Fort Hays State University
- • Fort Hays Municipal Golf Course
When to visit HaysWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 8.2 inches
- • July-September: 9.0 inches
- • October-December: 3.2 inches