Hotels in Madisonville, Kentucky
Search & Compare Madisonville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Madisonville hotels
Best hotels in Madisonville
Madisonville overviewMadisonville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and hunting. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Ruby Laffon Log Cabin. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Madisonville City Park and Gleam Mahr Center for Arts. A family- and business-friendly area, Madisonville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MadisonvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Madisonville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 10 hotels in the Madisonville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 320 user reviews of Madisonville hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville (Madisonville)
- • Ruby Lodge at Spring Lake Woods (Madisonville)
- • Comfort Inn And Suites (Madisonville)
- • Executive Pennyrile Inn (Madisonville)
- • Days Inn Madisonville (Madisonville)
How to get to MadisonvilleFly in to Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from downtown Madisonville. Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional) is the next closest major airport, 73.9 mi (118.9 km) away.
What to see around MadisonvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Madisonville City Park
- • Ruby Laffon Log Cabin
- • Gleam Mahr Center for Arts
- • Madisonville Community College
- • Thistle Cottage
When to visit MadisonvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches