Hotels in Anamosa, Iowa
Search & Compare Anamosa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Anamosa
Anamosa overviewAnamosa is a friendly locale distinct for its museums and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the beer and coffee options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Wapsipinicon Country Club. While you're here, stop by National Motorcycle Museum and Wapsipinicon State Park. Anamosa is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in AnamosaA welcoming city for all, Anamosa has a variety of lodging options. There are 40 hotels in the Anamosa area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3801 user reviews of Anamosa hotels:
- • AmericInn Anamosa
- • Super 8 Anamosa Ia
How to get to AnamosaFly in to Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 26.7 mi (43 km) from downtown Anamosa.
What to see around AnamosaSome recommended attractions include:
- • National Motorcycle Museum
- • Wapsipinicon State Park
- • Wapsipinicon Country Club
When to visit AnamosaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 4.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches