Hotels in Defiance, Ohio
Search & Compare Defiance Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Defiance hotels
Best hotels in Defiance
Defiance overviewDefiance is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Fulton County Fairgrounds and Williams County Fairgrounds. Check out local attractions like Spangler Candy Store Museum and Tour and Stoney Ridge Winery. A family- and business-friendly area, Defiance also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DefianceFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Defiance is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Defiance area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 492 user reviews of Defiance hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Defiance (Defiance)
- • Hampton Inn Defiance (Defiance)
- • Comfort Inn (Defiance)
How to get to DefianceFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from downtown Defiance.
What to see around DefianceFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Fulton County Fairgrounds
- • Williams County Fairgrounds
- • Spangler Candy Store Museum and Tour
- • Stoney Ridge Winery
- • Sauder Village
- • Ironwood Golf Course
- • Fulton County Historical Society
When to visit DefianceWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 6.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.7 inches