Hotels in Shady Cove, Oregon
Search & Compare Shady Cove Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Shady Cove
Shady Cove overviewShady Cove is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Families can spend some quality time at Upper Table Rock and The Expo. Local sights like Shady Cove Library and Upper Rogue Regional County Park are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Shady Cove is for you.
Where to stay in Shady CoveWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Shady Cove has accommodations to fit every need. There are 46 hotels in the Shady Cove area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7196 user reviews of Shady Cove hotels:
- • Maple Leaf Motel
- • Edgewater Inn Shady Cove
How to get to Shady CoveFly in to Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from downtown Shady Cove.
What to see around Shady CoveSights especially popular with families include:
- • Upper Table Rock
- • The Expo
- • Rogue Valley Family Fun Center
- • Shady Cove Library
- • Upper Rogue Regional County Park
- • Takelma Park
- • Cole M. Rivers Hatchery
- • Lost Creek Park
When to visit Shady CoveWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 6.1 inches
- • April-June: 3.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.7 inches