Hotels in Dublin, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Dublin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dublin
Dublin overviewDublin is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Monadnock State Park and Harris Center for Conservation Education. While you're here, stop by Friendly Farm and Shattuck Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Dublin also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DublinA welcoming city for all, Dublin has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the Dublin area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to DublinFly in to Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from downtown Dublin.
What to see around DublinFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Monadnock State Park
- • Harris Center for Conservation Education
- • Granite Gorge
- • Cathedral of the Pines
- • Rhododendron State Park
- • Friendly Farm
- • Shattuck Golf Course
- • Jaffrey Civic Center
- • Peterborough Players
- • The Monadnock Center for History and Culture
When to visit DublinCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches