Hotels in Fort McDowell, Arizona
Search & Compare Fort McDowell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fort McDowell
Fort McDowell overviewFort McDowell is a relaxing place unique for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Camelback Mountain when the weather is nice. Popular sights like Taliesin West and Tournament Players Club won't disappoint. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Fort McDowell is for you.
Where to stay in Fort McDowellFort McDowell offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 248 hotels in the Fort McDowell area and you can shop as many as 168 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 55 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 110 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 61 4-star hotels with an average price of $82 per night
- • 14 5-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 67674 user reviews of Fort McDowell hotels: Wekopa Resort and Conference Center (Scottsdale)
How to get to Fort McDowellFly in to Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from downtown Fort McDowell. Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 24.2 mi (39 km) away.
What to see around Fort McDowellFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
- • Desert Canyon Golf Club
- • SunRidge Canyon Golf Club
- • Eagle Mountain Golf Course
- • Longbow Golf Club
- • Golfland Sunsplash
- • Big Surf
- • Superstition Springs Center
- • Scottsdale Quarter
- • Kierland Commons
- • Mesa Riverview
- • Scottsdale Waterfront
- • Taliesin West
- • Tournament Players Club
- • Camelback Mountain