Hotels in Craig, Colorado
Search & Compare Craig Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Craig
Craig overviewCraig is a friendly locale known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Museum of Northwest Colorado and Wyman Museum. Be sure stop by Marcia Car and Craig City Hall while you're here. Craig is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CraigWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Craig can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 10 hotels in the Craig area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 551 user reviews of Craig hotels:
- • Candlewood Suites Craig-Northwest (Craig)
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Craig (Craig)
- • Best Western Plus Deer Park Inn & Suites (Craig)
- • Elk Run Inn (Craig)
- • Valley Vista Inn (Craig)
How to get to CraigFly in to Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from downtown Craig. Steamboat Springs, CO (SBS) is the next closest major airport, 35.9 mi (57.7 km) away.
What to see around CraigThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Museum of Northwest Colorado
- • Wyman Museum
- • Litttle Snake River Museum
- • Marcia Car
- • Craig City Hall
- • Craig City Park
When to visit CraigCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 31°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.5 inches
- • July-September: 4.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.1 inches