Hotels in Seabrook, South Carolina
Search & Compare Seabrook Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Seabrook
Seabrook overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of beaches and islands, Seabrook is known for its historical sites and gardens. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like USCB Center for the Arts and University of South Carolina-Beaufort. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Seabrook is for you.
Where to stay in SeabrookFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Seabrook is the place to go. There are 71 hotels in the Seabrook area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 18 4-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
How to get to SeabrookFly in to Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from downtown Seabrook. Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away.
What to see around SeabrookHere are some top sights to see:
- • Pick Pocket Plantation
- • St. Helena's Episcopal Church
- • USCB Center for the Arts
- • University of South Carolina-Beaufort
- • Beaufort Museum
When to visit SeabrookWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 17.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches