What is Hannibal Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about welcoming Hannibal. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From the shopping to the museums, Hannibal has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum, Mark Twain Memorial Lighthouse and Mark Twain Cave and Cameron Cave. When you're ready to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Hannibal has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 18 Hannibal accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Hannibal?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
Motel 6 Hannibal, MO2-star motel
Sleep Inn & SuitesIn the heart of Hannibal
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Hannibal - Medical Center, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
Main Street Bed & Breakfast3.5-star B&B, steps from Planters Barn Theater
Baymont by Wyndham HannibalCity-center Hannibal hotel with health club
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Hannibal?
You’ll discover that Hannibal and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mark Twain State Park
- Sodalis Nature Preserve
- Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Jim's Journey: The Huck Finn Freedom Center
- Mark Twain Memorial Lighthouse
- Mark Twain Cave and Cameron Cave
- Mississippi River
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks