Hotels in White Bird, Idaho
Search & Compare White Bird Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in White Bird
White Bird overviewWhite Bird is known for its riverfront, parks, and museums. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and coffee options. Spend a relaxing day at Pioneer Park and Lion’s Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at White Bird Overlook and Grangeville Golf & Country Club. Whatever you're into, White Bird has something for you.
Where to stay in White BirdWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, White Bird has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
What to see around White BirdIts parks and riverfront are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Pioneer Park
- • Lion’s Park
- • White Bird Overlook
- • Grangeville Golf & Country Club
- • Bicentennial Historical Museum
When to visit White BirdWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 5.0 inches
- • April-June: 9.5 inches
- • July-September: 4.0 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches