Traveling With Your Pet to Windsor Locks
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Windsor Locks? We've got you covered. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Windsor Locks outings, or pop out to appreciate the restaurants while they nap. Some of our travelers to Windsor Locks like to visit Connecticut Fallen Firefighters Memorial. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Windsor Locks can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Windsor Locks?
Top hotel picks in and around Windsor Locks:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hartford - Bradley AirportSuburban hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Days Inn by Wyndham Windsor Locks / Bradley Intl AirportHotel with conference center, near New England Air Museum
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Windsor Locks hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spacious rooms
Motel 6 Windsor Locks, CT - Hartford2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley AirportWindsor Locks hotel next to airport
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Windsor Locks?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Windsor Locks, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Six Flags New England (8.2 mi/13.1 km)
- New England Air Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km)
- Broad Brook Opera House (5.1 mi/8.3 km)
- Nomads Adventure Quest (6.8 mi/10.9 km)
- Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows (8.5 mi/13.8 km)
- Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk (9 mi/14.5 km)
- Broad Brook Brewing (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Connecticut Trolley Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km)
- Phelps-Hatheway House & Garden (3.9 mi/6.2 km)
- Windsor Historical Society (4.6 mi/7.4 km)