Newport Beach Spa Hotels & Resorts
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Balboa Island
- Fashion Island
- Pelican Hill Golf Course
- Orange County Fairgrounds
- Corona del Mar State Beach
- Crystal Cove
- Hoag Hospital
- Newport Beach Country Club
- Balboa Pavilion
- Irvine Museum
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum
- Southern States University
- Upper Newport Bay Regional Park
- Orange County Museum of Art
- Lyon Air Museum
- Sherman Library and Garden
- Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve
- Little Corona Beach
- Muth Interpretive Center
Hotels in Newport Beach with a Spa
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Newport Beach based on bookings from the last hour:
- The Resort at Pelican Hill
- The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort
- Island Hotel Newport Beach
There are many benefits to having a spa retreat. Escaping your busy life for a few days will allow you to re-energize and reduce your anxieties. Massages can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, and research has shown that massage therapy can help alleviate common ailments.
So relax, rejuvenate, and recharge by booking a spa hotel in Newport Beach. After a morning of pampering, explore the sights that Newport Beach has to offer. Chat with locals to find unique dining options or a cool new bar to grab a cocktail. Book a spa hotel in Newport Beach and wake up to a better you.
Before you book, check out user reviews. There are currently We show reviews from Expedia and TripAdvisor so you know that you are reading genuine, reliable reviews. Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go, view amenities, and save the hotels you want to view and compare later.