Hotels in Stafford Springs, Connecticut
Search & Compare Stafford Springs Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Stafford Springs
Stafford Springs overviewTake in some local culture at a popular spot like Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Springfield Armory. Whatever you're into, Stafford Springs has something for you.
Where to stay in Stafford SpringsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Stafford Springs can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 98 hotels in the Stafford Springs area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 50 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Stafford SpringsFly in to Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 22.3 mi (36 km) from downtown Stafford Springs. Hartford, CT (HFD-Hartford - Brainard) is the next closest major airport, 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away.
What to see around Stafford SpringsSome top sights in the area include:
- • Springfield Armory
- • Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
When to visit Stafford SpringsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches