Hotels in Whitehall, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Whitehall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Whitehall
Whitehall overviewWhitehall is a luxury getaway distinct for its riverfront and known for its waterparks and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Stoddard Park and Memorial Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Viking Golf Course and Osseo Golf Club are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Whitehall also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WhitehallA welcoming city for all, Whitehall has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Whitehall area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 390 user reviews of Whitehall hotels: Oak Park Inn and Historic Hopkins House
How to get to WhitehallFly in to Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from downtown Whitehall. La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 36 mi (58 km) away.
What to see around WhitehallIts riverfront, waterfalls, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Stoddard Park
- • Memorial Park
- • Viking Golf Course
- • Osseo Golf Club
When to visit WhitehallIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 6.0 inches