Hotels in Lake Ozark, Missouri
Search & Compare Lake Ozark Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lake Ozark
Lake Ozark overviewLake Ozark is a relaxing place unique for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and swimming. Families can spend some quality time at Gran Rally Karts. Make it a point to see sights like Osage Beach Premium Outlets and Ozark Caverns. A family-friendly area, Lake Ozark also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Lake OzarkA welcoming city for all, Lake Ozark has a variety of lodging options. There are 37 hotels in the Lake Ozark area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2084 user reviews of Lake Ozark hotels:
- • Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa Yacht Club (Lake Ozark)
- • Lodge Of Four Seasons (Lake Ozark)
- • Quality Inn Lake of the Ozarks (Lake Ozark)
- • Country Club Hotel And Spa (Lake Ozark)
- • Resort at Port Arrowhead (Lake Ozark)
How to get to Lake OzarkFly in to Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 49.1 mi (79 km) from downtown Lake Ozark. Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) is the next closest major airport, 76.9 mi (123.8 km) away.
What to see around Lake OzarkSome recommended places to see include:
- • Osage Beach Premium Outlets
- • Gran Rally Karts
- • Ozark Caverns
- • Ozarks Caverns Visitors Center
- • Lake Ozark Speedway
When to visit Lake OzarkCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 7.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches