Hotels in Springville, Tennessee
Search & Compare Springville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Springville
Springville overviewSpringville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Eiffel Tower. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Paris Courthouse and Paris-Henry County Heritage Center. Springville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SpringvilleA welcoming city for all, Springville has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Springville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to SpringvilleFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 65.9 mi (106.1 km) from downtown Springville. Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 82.8 mi (133.3 km) away.
What to see around SpringvilleMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Eiffel Tower
- • Patsy Cline Memorial
- • Paris Courthouse
- • Paris-Henry County Heritage Center
When to visit SpringvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 13.1 inches
- • April-June: 14.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.4 inches