Hotels in Hillsdale, Michigan
Search & Compare Hillsdale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hillsdale
Hillsdale overviewHillsdale is a luxury getaway unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Butler Speedway and Angola Motor Speedway. A stop at places like Bella Vista Golf Course and Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Hillsdale also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HillsdaleA welcoming city for all, Hillsdale has a variety of lodging options. There are 20 hotels in the Hillsdale area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1044 user reviews of Hillsdale hotels:
- • Days Inn Hillsdale
- • Hillsdale College Dow Hotel and Conference Center
How to get to HillsdaleFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 53.7 mi (86.5 km) from downtown Hillsdale. Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) is the next closest major airport, 68.8 mi (110.8 km) away.
What to see around HillsdaleFun activities are on hand like baseball and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Butler Speedway
- • Angola Motor Speedway
- • Michigan International Speedway
- • Bella Vista Golf Course
- • Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve
When to visit HillsdaleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 6.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.5 inches