Hotels in Pinebluff, North Carolina
Search & Compare Pinebluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pinebluff
Pinebluff overviewPinebluff is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Pinehurst Resort. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Reservoir Park and Sandhills Horticultural Gardens. Pinebluff is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PinebluffA welcoming city for all, Pinebluff has a variety of lodging options. There are 32 hotels in the Pinebluff area, some with discounts of up to 29%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $87 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1552 user reviews of Pinebluff hotels: The Pine Inn (Pinebluff)
How to get to PinebluffFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from downtown Pinebluff. Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 65.4 mi (105.2 km) away.
What to see around PinebluffHere are some local highlights:
- • Pinehurst Resort
- • Reservoir Park
- • Sandhills Horticultural Gardens
- • Carolina Horse Park
- • Rockingham Dragway
When to visit PinebluffWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches