Hotels in Silver City, New Mexico
Search & Compare Silver City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Silver City
Silver City overviewSilver City is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and art, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Silver City Museum and Western New Mexico University Museum. A stop at places like Western New Mexico University and Silver City Golf Course will create some memories. Silver City is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Silver CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Silver City can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 8 hotels in the Silver City area, some with discounts of up to 28%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 454 user reviews of Silver City hotels:
- • Bear Mountain Lodge
- • Murray Hotel
- • Econo Lodge Silver City
- • Holiday Inn Express Silver City
- • Comfort Inn Near Gila National Forest
How to get to Silver CityFly in to Silver City, NM (SVC-Grant County), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from downtown Silver City.
What to see around Silver CityArt and museums are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • Silver City Museum
- • Western New Mexico University Museum
- • Western New Mexico University
- • Silver City Golf Course
- • Gila National Forest
When to visit Silver CityCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 1.3 inches
- • July-September: 8.1 inches
- • October-December: 3.2 inches