Hotels in Troy, Alabama
Search & Compare Troy Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Troy
Troy overviewTroy is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample seafood and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Take a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of Troy University. Be sure stop by Pike County Confederate Monument and Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Troy is for you.
Where to stay in TroyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Troy has accommodations to fit every need. There are 11 hotels in the Troy area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 613 user reviews of Troy hotels:
- • Courtyard by Marriott Troy
- • Hampton Inn by Hilton Troy
- • Best Western Troy Inn
- • Super 8 Troy
- • Econo Lodge Troy
How to get to TroyFly in to Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 42.2 mi (68 km) from downtown Troy.
What to see around TroyHere are some top sights to see:
- • Pike County Confederate Monument
- • Troy University
- • Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium
- • Douglas Park
- • Luverne Park
When to visit TroyWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches