Hotels in Powers, Michigan
Search & Compare Powers Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Powers
Powers overviewPowers is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at O. B. Fuller Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Sweetgrass Golf Course and Highland Golf Club. Powers is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PowersA welcoming city for all, Powers has a variety of lodging options.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $82 per night
How to get to PowersFly in to Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 20.5 mi (33 km) from downtown Powers. Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford) is the next closest major airport, 29.8 mi (47.9 km) away.
What to see around PowersHere are some favorite choices:
- • Sweetgrass Golf Course
- • Highland Golf Club
- • O. B. Fuller Park
- • Norway Mountain
- • Woody's Run Golf Course
When to visit PowersIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 4.3 inches
- • April-June: 7.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches