Hotels in Tremont, Maine
Search & Compare Tremont Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tremont
Tremont overviewTremont is a relaxing place distinct for its parks and known for its port and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead and Thuya Garden when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and Wendell Gilley Museum. Tremont is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in TremontWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Tremont can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 56 hotels in the Tremont area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to TremontFly in to Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from downtown Tremont. Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 44.1 mi (70.9 km) away.
What to see around TremontIts desert views and parks offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead
- • Thuya Garden
- • Asticou Azalea Garden
- • Ocean Path Trailhead
- • Cadillac Mountain
- • Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse
- • Wendell Gilley Museum
- • Northeast Harbor Golf Club
- • Maine Granite Industry Museum
- • Acadia Repertory Theater
When to visit TremontCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 0.5 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.6 inches